Saturday, June 13, 2015

Ei Ei Ohhhhhhh!

 
     Today I have a card for the Little Red Wagon #283 Challenge, Old McDonald had a Farm.  It sounded so fun, I just had to give it a go!

Here is my supply list:

Gina K. Designs Pure Ivory card base.  Black scrap for die cuts
Designer paper from Basic Grey, Indie Bloom
Farm Animal dies from Papertrey Ink
Word dies by MFT
Grass stamp by Art Impressions
Red gingham ribbon for embellishment

     I just used whatever green, brown, and blue inks were on my sponges to create a walkway for the barnyard crew.

    
Thanks to my friend Carol, for introducing me to this great new challenge spot!  I appreciate when you visit!

8 comments:

Carol L said...

EI EI OMG this is clever!!! This cute card just screams "take me to the farm!" LOL I love the silhouettes and grass together!

jimlynn said...

LOVE!!!!!!! Mary Anne, this is sensational!! So fun and cute. Love everything about it!
Lynn

StampTramps said...

Awesome paper choice - looks just like a farmhouse wallpaper!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is just too cute I love it! You really do have have some awesome dies.

Joanne said...

Love this!! Everything about your card is just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week :)
Joanne xo

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun farm silhouettes!

Darnell said...

This is a great card, Mary Anne! If you were a chicken riding around on the back of a cow, you would indeed be clucking out "Good Times!" in a happy clucking voice!! Hugs, Darnell

SmilynStef said...

Love those silhouettes ... such a fun farm-themed design.