Monday, February 27, 2012

Joan's Gardens Challenge #7 Pink & White


Wow, it has been a long time since I got the chance to play in one of Joan's Gardens Challenges! There are always such interesting little gems to include on your creation!  Here are the requirements.


The card is to be done in Pink and White.
The card should have many layers.
The card should include a rectangle.
The card should include an oval.
The card should include dimensional flowers.

Check, check, check, check, and check!  Let me tell you what I used.

Card stock:  Pure luxury Innocent Pink and Pure White
Designer Paper:  My Minds Eye Blush 6x6 collection
Ink:  Positively Pink from SU!
Punches:  Oval and Ribbon Loop from MS
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon, sheer sparkly pink
Flowers:  Marcella (Thanks, Olga)
Sentiment:  Clear Dollar Stamps
Gem Flourishes:  Recollections

So happy you came for a visit!  It's a gorgeous day today, in PA!  Glad I did not have to work!

Update:  I can't seem to get this to load for the challenge.  I will keep trying.  If anyone else is having problems with links or Blogger, let me know. :(

Update #2:  I ended up having to use option #3 which was to load a direct image.  So glad it worked!  Figured I would tell you in case others had trouble.



17 comments:

craftieodmae said...

You are so wlecome, this is absolutley jaw dropping gorgeous!!!!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Just so pretty Mary Anne.........What a lovely sentiment too!

Payne Holler Cards said...

gorgeous! love all those details...
blogger did some kind of change today - acting wonky and comment forum on some blogs are totally different...

sigh...i'm not always good with change - if it works can we just leave it alone (-:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty, love the paper and the die you used with that pretty bling. Now is it me or is Blogger doing something strange, the comment sections when I veiw are very different. All I ask is a little warning so I know I am not going crazy.

Carol L said...

WOWSERS M A, this is one amazing layered creation! I was gone most of the day, but now that I'm logged on, I see blogger has once again changed the commenting interface. I'm too old to continue to adapt to all these changes! LOL! Ditto to what Kathy said! :)

Patti J said...

This is beautiful, Mary Anne! I love the pretty pink - don't know why I don't create with pink more often... I'm beginning to be very impatient with Blogger....grrrrr...have a good night!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Blogger is such a pain! Love your pretty pink masterpiece! All the detail is amazing!

Selma said...

This is beautiful Mary Anne. I love your variety of flowers. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us this week in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is jaw dropping! I love the flowers and all the layers. The gems put it over the top.

Glenda said...

This is just beautiful. Lovin all your flowers!

JD/ Jill said...

You did a great job with that challenge! Pretty PINK card!

redwasher1 said...

Great job on the challenge!! Gorgeous card!!

Joan Fricker said...

Your card is very pretty! I love your flowers!
Blogger drives me crazy too. Glad you figured it out.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly Challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Anne Fenton said...

Wow I love you cards...everyone of them...I found you through facebook.....Hugzz Anne
http://annescard4u.blogspot.com

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Beautiful card, Mary Anne!

Selma said...

Congratulations on your win at Joan's Gardens, Mary Anne. Your card is beautiful. Thanks again for joining us in our challenge. We love to see your work.

Betty Benton said...

Congrats on being this week's winner over at Joan's!