Friday, February 24, 2012

Get Your Flair On With Friends, Unity Style!

     It's Friday again!  How does that happen so quickly?  You can just hear the weeks zooming by.  It is time to visit, and be inspired by all of the Unity creations, posted for our viewing pleasure.  Wowzer, this is some major talent!  Please visit the Unity blog, for today's Friends with Flair lineup.


     This week, I want to share the card I created for my DIL-to-be's shower, this past weekend.  I used my new February Unity KOM, {Lucky To Have You}.  When I saw that adorable umbrella, I just knew I would be using it.  I stamped with VersaFine onyx black and colored with a red Copic.  Those little umbrellas were also stamped on the solid wrap for her gift.  Of course I could not leave out the adorable raindrop background and the birds in cloud stamps, which are also included in the kit.  The sentiment I added was a generic.  The colors are Pool Party SU!, Prawn, and White.  The embossing folder is SU!, and embellishments are Stickles, ribbon, and a stitched button.

     Thanks for visiting.  Hope you have a stellar weekend, full of lots of crafty time!

21 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a sweet card and lovely with the pop of red!

Patti J said...

Yikes - it really IS Friday already! Where do the weeks go? Another pretty card, Mary Anne! The colors are just so soft and beautiful, and I'm sure that the recipient is excited to be joining your family! Have a great weekend :)

Kary said...

Wow, Mary Anne, this is a Gorgeous, Gorgeous card for your DIL!! Love the colour and the stamps you used. Great card!!

JPScraps said...

Great card! I love the colors...especially that pop of red!

Crystal said...

Your card is just stunning! I love how you used all of these stamps and the colors are fantastic!

Ruby said...

This is a very sweet card.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card-- I love how the red POPS!

Unknown said...

Ditto the pop of red, and I love that ribbon!

angie/shuggy said...

nice!

Unknown said...

So pretty. I just might have to CASE this. And I mean CASE...I've been into BLUE (specifically pool party blue) for a bit now...because of my mom's scrapbook pages...and this card is all over my current trend. :)

Linda said...

this is very eye chatching and such great colors.

Carol L said...

Who couldn't love that cute umbrella?! You created one adorable shower card my friend!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just plain SAAAAA~weet! Love the pop of red!

Dr. Ivy said...

All the elements work together so well. Great card. I am sure she loved it.

Maria said...

Great card! Very Sweet!

~Tammy~ said...

Such a sweet card for your future DIL! I know she appreciated the handmade beauty!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is just adorable, I'm sure Colleen loved it. That double ribbon treatment is wonderful and yes the red really does make it pop.

Payne Holler Cards said...

awwwwww that is so KA-YOOT! know she loved it! love the colors you chose and that ribbon (-:
crazy how fast time is flyin by and this crazy weather makes it go by faster - but NO snow wooo hoooooo!

Gwen said...

What a great design! Love these stamps together...super cute!

Cheri said...

Very pretty! I love that little splash of red!

Joni M said...

Very pretty. I love the aqua with the pop of red! Great card!