Wednesday, July 4, 2018

TMS 460


     I tried my hand at the sketch challenge, this week, at Tuesday Morning Sketches #460.  As soon as I saw it I knew what stamp set I needed to use!


     My stamps are from  Inkadinkado's, Music Inchies.  They were cut with a small, square die from Classic Spellbinders.  The card base is Crumb Cake with a wood grain designer paper from JoAnn's.  I added a music staff swash and a smaller sentiment from SU.  I had some teeny tiny black stars, which I added to the corners.  So glad I had an idea, as I have missed playing there the last couple weeks.


     Happy 4th of July!  Hope you have an enjoyable day

7 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a wonderful card, and a great take on the sketch! I just love those inchies and the musical staff - what a great combination of stamps and dies! Thanks so much for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and a very happy and safe July 4th to you and yours!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Dora said...

Beautiful

Debbie said...

Awesome card! Fun stamps and great die all came together perfectly!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Wendy said...

Love this, Mary Anne! Super fun to create a musical card with those amazing inchies and the musical diecut! You definitely nailed this week's sketch! TFS and hope your staying cool!

Patti said...

Wow this is cool in so many ways Mary Ann, the die is perfect for those perfect inchies!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Craig said...

I'm with Patti - this card is so cool in so many ways. I mean, WOW! It's sheer perfection. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.