Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Lovin' This Frog!


     Happy Hump Day, and what a pretty day it is!  We went from 103 to low 80's with no humidity.  Quite enjoyable.  Today I getting a bit of an early jump on this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch.  It is # 462, and I think I did okay with it.


      First I used an adorable frog, pre-colored image from Laurie.  I printed and cut it out with a Gina Marie stitched circle die.  I used ink sponging with SU! inks in Pool Party and Lemon Lime Twist to separate sky and ground.  I added some duck egg blue Nuvo drops.  My designer paper is all scraps, and the only one I know is the wood paper from JoAnn's Fabric.  My base is 110 lb white card.  As for the sentiment, it is from Marks of Distinction 1991.... yep a real oldie.

     Hope you enjoy this card and also enjoy the rest of your week!


7 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This made me grin! I feel like this a lot. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

jimlynn said...

Oh my! That frog looks exactly like I feel!!!! Too much fun and so cute - plus a great take on the sketch too! LOVE IT!
Lynn

Carol L said...

What Lyn said! LOL It's been so hot I feel much like this frog hangin in there! LOL Love this card with the colors and fun take on the sketch! Way to use your old schtuff too! Thanks for joining us over at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and good luck!

Esther Asbury said...

What an ADORABLE card! I love that cute little frog and you included just the right papers to make this perfect!!

craftieodmae said...

this is a fantastic card! Love the sentiment!

Wendy said...

Super cute and what fun! Love the frog, your saying and of course your pretty papers! It all came together so nicely, Mary Anne! Love your take on this week's sketch! Our weather is gorgeous! Hope you get out to enjoy it! :)

Jenée said...

Luv, luv, luv this card. The image is adorable and fun. You've done a wonderful job with the sketch. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.