Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Underwater Wishes


     I am just going to leave this card here, for whomever finds it, and fill in the details when I return from work!  LOL!

     How very kind you all are!  I am back from work, and shall try and give an explanation of what was used.

Paper:  Bazzill embossed card stock!  A printed paper from Pinterest and a band through the center of inked softness.  There are of course bits of white card stock from the eternal scrap heap.

Die:  One I purchased from Ebay which is rounded corner rectangle with stitching.

Inks:  Copic, Intense Black ink by Hero Arts, Soft Sky from SU, and some colors of Distress Oxides.  Yep I combined them all!

Stamps:  set that was free in a magazine and is done by Sheena Douglass, called the Sea View Collection.

Embellishments:  Assorted sequins to bring out the colors.Oops, can't forget that Pearl Pen I use to create the oysters prize!

     It was very hard to concentrate with the heavenly spring like air, streaming in the bay doors at work!  I made it through!  Thanks again for stopping by.


5 comments:

jimlynn said...

I found it and love it! PRETTY card Mary Anne! Hope you have a good day at work.
Lynn

Wendy said...

So adorable, Mary Anne! Love the sentiment and the pretty pearl! Have a great day at work & I hope your liking these warmer temps! :)

Carol L said...

No explanation necessary! The world is our oyster with a big pearl hidden inside! Tis beautiful and I love the underwater theme with all those purty sequins!

Esther Asbury said...

Love your beautiful sea themed card!

Janice M said...

What a fun card! Love all the sequins. It sure was a great 2 days of warm weather.....ready for it to be here to stay. 4 days of rain can get depressing!