Monday, February 19, 2018

Gazing!


     Gracious good day to all of you!  So, this card was inspired by a pack of 12x12 paper I bought on Saturday.  Hubby took me for a quick drive to Tuesday Mornings, before the snow started falling.  Guess he was worried about me feeling like a shut in.  The paper is from American Crafts, and is called Star Shine.  The sheet is so large that I was able to get 2 large and 2 medium hearts out of the decorative center.  The rest of the sheet is just navy. 

     I decided to use  my stitched heart dies to create their sky scape.  I added 2 of the critters from Lawn Fawn's Upon A Star set, as well as the little shooting star.  The sentiment is also from the same set, and was embossed in white.  My card base is a dark charcoal, and  added a strip of that left over navy to ground my animals.  They were stamped in Midnight Muse in by SU.

     So, now I have 23 more sheets of that fun paper, all for $2.99!  Glad it is double sided and will give me extra uses.  LOL!  Have a great start to your week.

4 comments:

Carol L said...

You used this great dsp in a perfect way for this card! The little animals watching the little star is beyond cute! I love the heart-shape too! Super cute and fun card and what a great deal on the paper too!

jimlynn said...

That sounds like a great deal on the paper - and it's so pretty! Love the way you cute out the heart for the little animals to looking at. So cute and pretty too!
Lynn

Wendy said...

Very cute! Love the dsp and the pretty scene you created inside the heart!Love the little animals looking up, too! Such a great card, Mary Anne! Love it! TFS and have a great week ahead! :)

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
You hit this one out of the park, are the skyline and little dots dies?