Thursday, February 8, 2018

Shades of Red!


     Today, I am posting  a second card, for a challenge I found at Little Red Wagon #423.  It is called Shades of Red.  Well of course I had made the perfect card for this, a little over a week ago, and just wanted to get it posted before Valentine's day is but a memory.

     I am not the greatest at shaker cards, but I decided to give it a whirl.  Also, my stash has tons of Washi tape and I always forget to use it.  So to me this was a success, no matter how it turned out.  My sequins are Hobby Lobby and papers were from The Paper Studio.  The stamp set is from MFT and is called  Hog Heaven.  I added a paper doily and a small red satin bow. 

     If you are interested in what I posted earlier, please click here

5 comments:

Carol L said...

oh cute!! Great shaker and I love all the diagonal features too! You should take this over to the Double D challenge for sequins!

http://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2018/02/sequin-challenge.html

Wendy said...

OMGosh, I love this, Mary Anne! Such a cute little piggy with those shaker hearts! I am not good at shaker cards at all so I don't even try to make them anymore! Yours is fabulous with the dsp and washi tape! Absolutely awesome! :)

Darnell said...

Oh, Mary Anne, your piggy is so, so sweet bringing chocolate to his love! What a great shaker Valentine! And thanks for the reminder that I haven't even gotten my Valentine Washi tape out ~ how could I forget? Obviously I have too much schtuff! Hugs, Darnell

Janice M said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I have tons of washi tape and forget to use it. Love how you used it. I think I've made 1 shaker card in the past? I really should try it again. Yours is awesome!

Heather said...

This is so pretty and there are so many shades of red on the card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.