Sunday, February 18, 2018



     This is a card that was a blast to make!  It's one that just happened.  I was actually playing with colors to create a shower card, and instead I ended up with a cute St Patty's Day card.

     Here is what I used:

Papers:  Lots of white card stock and a scrap of striped  designer paper from Heidi Swapp
Inks:  Distress Oxides in Salty Ocean, Lucky Clover, and Wilted Violet- Plus Hero Arts Intense Black
Stencil: Darice, Spiral Swirl
Dies:  Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Stars
Punch:  Mini Heart from SU to form my shammrock
Stamps: Sentiment from Repeat Impressions. Little Frog from the $1 bin at Mike's
Embellishments:  Recollections stars and gems

     We had a real pretty snow last night.  It is stuck to the trees and everything is fluffy.  All the roads are melted, already and other than brushing off the cars, it is minimal clean up!  Hope you enjoy your Sunday!

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

LOL!!! I"m still laughing and tears are running. That sentiment is hilarious! LOVE your card with the cute little froggies too. How funny!
Stay warm and just enjoy the beauty of that snow.....and hope it all melts soon so you won't have to shovel!
Lynn

Wendy said...

Really cute card and I was giggling when reading the sentiment! So funny! You always make the cutest cards, Mary Anne! Thankfully the snow is melting here too this morning! Bring on the warmer temps this week! TFS and enjoy your day! :)

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card! gave me my smile for today!

Carol L said...

Well dang this is a fun and wildly weird St Patrick's day card and I just LOVE that sentiment!! Frogs are green, so why not use them for St Patrick's day? Works for me :) Love this and love the melted snow even more :)

Janice M said...

What a fun card, made me chuckle! It sure was a pretty snow and went away quick. Now for some 70's this week?!!