Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another Creation with a Melanie Muenchinger Set

The set used for this card is another wonderful illustration by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs. Not only are there many leaves, acorn and caterpillar, but beautiful sentiments and words to be used.

My base is Moonlit Fog Pure Luxury card stock by Gina K. I half embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder. My dp is a double sided unknown, possibly Basic Grey. I also used both sides of that dp to gold emboss my leaves and acorns. I added accents of color with Copic markers. Sponging was done with Sahara Sand ink form SU. I added gold half beads for sparkle.

You can still enter something made with Melanies sets over on her blog. It's not too late! She will be awarding some wonderful prizes! Be sure to check out all the talent that is Celebrating her 2 year Anniversary!

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I love this...........that sentiment is perfect for this one. Thanks for the info on Melanies blog......

Wordbird said...

Oooooh...beautiful card! ;D Diana

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty! Love all the embossing!

Payne Holler Cards said...

GF! this is another knock-out!!!love the colors...saved this to my favs (oh yeah, I copy everyone's beauties that I want to case, my memory isnt good enough to trust I will remember stuff) on my computer.

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful card -- I'd like to have that set too!!

Kim Marie said...

This card has so much character. The gold beading really finishes it off!

redwasher1 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love how you used all the colors in the dp, just stunning.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great gold accents.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Lagene said...

Beautiful card!

Donna said...

Beautiful! Love the sentiment!

Juli Smith, said...

Elegant design - nice job.