Monday, April 23, 2012

Oh, What A Weekend!

As most of you know, I was away this past weekend, to celebrate the marriage of my son, to his beautiful bride.  We had an amazing time, and I was able to gather a few photos that have been shared so you can get the idea of how it ll looked.  Everything was perfect!


Here is a photo of the happy couple!


Again the new Mr. & Mrs. Kelemen at their sweetheart table.


This wonderful treasure chest was made by my DH, and has Plexiglas with a slit for their cards.


Here are the favors that my DD and I worked on.  It was so much fun!  We used Melanie Muenchinger's stamp set called Gifts from the Sea.  The backs of the tags have the poem  "May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.  Love it!


The cake was amazing to see and eat.  It was marble with butter cream icing!  Yum!  Don't you just love the toppers?  They were a perfect choice for such a quirky couple.


Here is a view of the set tables.


Lastly, I would like to share a couple of shots of me dancing with my baby boy.  He did his very best to keep me from crying, which was one funny comment after the other.


The bride and groom are on their honeymoon cruise to Bermuda.  Thanks so much for letting me share with you.  Maybe after I rest today, I can get back into a more regular crafting schedule.  Perhaps there will be a good pic of me with my handsome hubby I can share at a later date.  Happy Monday!


15 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Everything and everyone looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Gorgeous!!! I just love the theme, the colors and your dance with your baby boy. The bride and groom, make such a sweet couple. TFS

craftieodmae said...

very handsome indeed!!!! they look perfect together and so happy! Fantastic pictures and I love the ones with you!!!! Now go rest up!

Carol L said...

Mary Anne, you looked FABULOUS at your son's wedding! The bride and groom looked wonderful, and I love the turquoise colors! Bless your DH's heart for making that incredible treasure chest! What an incredible keepsake to have, and I love all the shells and netting. WOW! It must have been an amazing day, and by the looks of it, it certainly was! TFS these great pics! I'm so glad your DH felt well enough to enjoy himself on your son's big day :) {{hugs}}

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Everything looks so wonderful. Looks like your hair turned out beautiful! What a wonderful picture of you and Kenny with that big smile. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time.
P.S. I wish I could get back to crafting everyday too! Going in to work so early has really thrown things off. I do have a few things in mind and one is 1/2 done on my desk.

Betty Benton said...

When I saw your comment on my blog I had to run over here, hoping that you would be sharing pictures!! Such a happy couple, a fabulous cake and that treasure chest -- what a talented husband you have! All that said, your pictures with your son are priceless -- you look so very happy!!

Catherine said...

Looked like an amazing day...

JD/ Jill said...

Just like Betty said, in a comment post above mine...when I saw your post on my blog...I had to quick come to yours to see if you posted anything about the wedding. I am so happy for you that the day went so well, everyone and everything looked so beautiful. Well done!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a beautiful couple! You baby boy looks like a sweet young man! Love how proud of him you are! TFS!

Patti J said...

Awww...thanks for sharing! Your son is so handsome, and his wife is beautiful! What a fun couple - they look SO happy! And YOU??? Oh my gosh! Girl, you are a stunning mother of the bride! The tables look great, and the favors are just delightful - thanks again for sharing, dear friend! Can't wait to see your handsome hubby :)

Theresa Momber said...

Congrats to the happy couple! Beautiful pics!!!

Sue said...

What a beautiful wedding, everything looked so pretty. The bride and groom are a handsome couple, and LOVED the picture of you and your son dancing together, I would have cried.........You looked marvelous darling!
Sounds like this bride lucked out with a fabulous new family, and they with a beautiful new daughter!

Hugs
Sue

Payne Holler Cards said...

Oh I love the pics! What an adorable couple. Love the turquoise! Awesome to use Mel 's set...and you look radiantly gorgeous!

Melanie said...

WOW, Mary Anne! Even more fabulous than I imagine, you thought of everything! Love all the details and the party looks fantastic. So impressed and inspired!

Boo hoo, dancing with your son, that could be one day!

xoxox

Janice M said...

What beautiful pictures Mary Anne! Thanks for sharing them with us. Love the beachy theme.