Saturday, February 6, 2010

Timeless Tuesday FTTC 52C Fruity Challenge

I am slowly working my way through the Flourishes, Timeless Tuesday, Anniversary challenges. We had to create a card with fruit stamps or use citrus colors. This luscious challenge is brought to us by DT member, Dee Jackson. This is the first time I did not have Flourishes stamps that would work for the challenge.

My stamp is from Rubber Soul. I also stamped some small lemons from the SU! set called Citrus and Such. I then used the Quickie Glue pen on the wedges and sprinkled them with fine glitter. Some of my lettering was done with MM rubons. The dp I used was from Basic Grey, Lemonade. The flower is from a rogue scrap of dp. How lucky was I to have bought accent pearls in soft fruity colors, last week? I have shown the Copic markers that I used to color my image. I don't know about you, but I see lemon, lime, peach or mango, and watermelon! YUM!

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I love your fruity card! You must have foreseen what was coming when you were shopping last week!! Also like how you've also shown your copic colors!

craftieodmae said...

I love this, reminds me of hot summer days just relaxing.......oh how I love to dream of what if LOL.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just yummy! Love it!

Dee Jackson said...

Oh I just luv this fruity b-day card!! Thank you so much for playing!