Thursday, February 25, 2010

SFYTT Cosmo Dragonfly

Today I have played with a sketch challenge from the I Heart 2 Stamp site. They have amazing blog candy with sketches (SFYTT) every Saturday in February. I got in on this a wee bit late but hey, I got one done on time!
This was created using Cosmo Cricket papers. I just love this collection. I am sorry, but I do not know the name of it. There was a 9000 piece kit that my DD bought for me at the Tuesday Morning outlet. The whole thing is lots of coraly reds and teals. How fun is that? I added grosgrain ribbons and some diamond Stickles to complete this creation.

I will also be sending this on for the Taylored Expressions Dragonfly Card Drive, which ends March 25. You can find the details here.

It is snowing again today, so I guess I will be playing ! Stop back if you get a chance.

7 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Mary Anne, this is stunning! I like those papers too and your glittery dragonfly! Snowing again?? Oh my goodness! At least you can catch up with the first two SFYTT!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty! Your paper is amazing! So sorry about the snow.

craftieodmae said...

Sorry bout the sno, we lucked out with an inch, but the wind is blowing and it's COLD!
You card is gorgeous!!! Look at Patti's new picture, we still need one from you........

Jennie said...

Beautiful Mary Anne! Love the colors and the dragon fly stamp you used.

Janice M said...

Mary Anne this is soooo pretty! Love the colors!

Payne Holler Cards said...

finally getting to pop in! this would be a great way to use scraps!! I didnt even realize Tues Morn had craft stuff..will check it out now...

redwasher1 said...

Another gorgeous dragonfly card!!