Friday, February 5, 2010

Timeless Tuesday Anniversary Challenge "52A"


Hi, it's me again with another post! Don't you just love days where you can play and play all day long? Still waiting for the storm to start and the news just upped our totals to 18-24 inches.

Anyway, Over on the Flourishes blog, they are celebrating their Timeless Tuesday Anniversary with tons of challenges and prizes. This is the first one listed and I am going to try and work my way through the list while it is snowing. LOL!

I used the Flourishes set called Strawberries #57 to create this card. This challenge is a sketch challenge by Cindy Haffner. I colored my images with Copics color #'s 0, C1, R37, R39, RV34, Y17, YG11, YG93, YG95. My sponging was done with olive Versamagic. My Dp is from K&Co and Flavia. I halved a SU scallop punch and used it as an accent. I cut my pieces out using circle and fancy tag Nestabilities. My only dimensional accents are olive colored pearls.

Have a great evening, and you may just see me again soon!

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous card, Mary Anne! You've done an excellent job coloring the strawberry and matching with the dp!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So,so pretty! Love your colors!

Payne Holler Cards said...

i just finished reading your most recent posts...you are having so much fun!!!! love that PB card (havent worked my PB in forever) and really loved your Fresca!!! this one is so cute...I'm turning green sitting here in this stupid motel watching the snow come down...you are so right about them constantly changing their minds..now it could be 30 inches and we are supposed to beat the 100 year snow record! and I CAN'T STAMP! so just keep knocking them out there kid-oh!!! I will enjoy and drool LOL

dee marie said...

I think this one is my favorite from today. I just love that strawberry image and the way you arranged those green pearls is awesome!