Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Mmmmmm!

   
      Found a fun card in my files that I created ages ago.  Thought I would share it, since it uses so many fun things.  The chicken image and sentiment are from TLC creations and are digital.  This embossing folder has no maker but made for a fun background.  I used a scrap of sunflower paper with a stitched postage edge die  as a place mat with a cross stitched semi-circle a my sentiment holder.  Coloring was done with colored pencils to make my chicken look crispy.  I added a slurry of green sequins for some sparkle.  Oh what fun! 

     My stamp room is down and mostly packed.  Our move will start next week.  I really miss getting my fingers inky, but it will be fun to unpack and reorganize, I think.  I will find many forgotten things to get busy using, since I will not be working anymore.  So many new things.... retirement, new house, new state and plenty to explore.

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I'm smiling at your adorable card -- my husband would love it as fried chicken is one of his favorites!

Dora said...

Beautiful

Carol L said...

How cute and yummy is this card! I love friend chicken too and yummy works for me! Good luck with the big move - I'm sure all will eventually end up going smoothly for you as you unpack, re-discover and settle in :)