Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!


     Since I have to work tomorrow, I wanted to be sure and do a post for all the lovely people out there.  This card was created with stamps I purchased on Ebay, an SU! sentiment,  Fun Papers from Hobby Lobby with a background created with a cross stitch semi circle.  My lips are Real Red ink from SU!, and are stamped and cut with a die from Diamond Press.


    Here is a second version I made using more flowers on designer paper, punched hearts, and a die cut border. I just thought this fun lady was a riot and makes me laugh when I think about her as perhaps someone's granny!  I did her coloring in Copic markers.  Going to have to search lots to see who makes her.  Isn't she a riot?

     Anyway, Have a wonderful day, that is full of hearts and flowers.  Maybe some wine and a nice dinner for you, also!  You still have some time to come up with a perfect treat for your honey! Time is rushing by so quickly that, we decided that our existing home needs to get listed.  That will be this afternoon.  Wish us luck!


4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

These both are supercute!!!

Wendy said...

OMGosh, these cards are a hoot, Mary Anne! Love the granny on them and all those lips! Great papers, too! TFS Wishing you all the best on selling your home! Happy Valentines Day, my friend! Hugs~

Carol L said...

I am really slacking - can't believe I missed this post from last week, but the cards are adorable! Love all the lipstick kisses LOL I'm sure someone got a kick out of them when they received them. Hope your Valentine's day was a good one for you.

bahadur kaun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.