Friday, February 1, 2019

Stuck on Valentines


     Happy Friday!  Can you believe I am posting again?  It is these darn Valentines... There is so much junk out on my desk, that I just keep making them!  I have even been cutting up ancient designer papers and using scraps.

     This first card uses a kraft card background with a layer of Hobby Lobby paper.  My sentiments are printed and cut with a stitched oval die.  Small hearts are a Marvy punch and the border lace is unknown.  Baker's twine, gems and a wee bit of sponging, completed this card.


     Card #2 starts with a black background, a layer of hoarded paper, an embossed strip by Diamond Press, and a bit of gold glitter card.  This also includes a My Favorite Things bear colored with Copic markers and popped up.  Same oval die cut, same sponging and printed sentiment (slightly different).

     This crazy weather has felt like we are living in polar regions.  I was able to work early this week and stay snuggled inside for most of this.  Everyone stay warm!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I would love to be a fly on the wall in your craft room to see all the lovely creative things your making! Both of these cards are beautiful with those pretty papers and wonderful sentiments! Mary Anne, you rocked these cards! TFS and stay warm! Oh and a huge CONGRATULATIONS on the new retirement home! Wishing you many happy years there! Hugs~

Carol L said...

Great valentines, and to think it only took a polar vortex to get you back to stamping and posting! LOL NJ on both!

Esther Asbury said...

Two sweet cards! I especially like the second one with that cute little bear!