Sunday, September 16, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #470


     I had a little time left before work, today, and decided to try my hand at the sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I have not gotten to play for a few weeks, as I am having trouble with my hands. 

     I recently purchased a set of stamps from Sugar Pea, called Indian Summer.  I just love the sentiments and sweet critters!  This starts with a white base and a scrap of Bazzill textured card stock. My spotted designer paper is from We R Memory Keepers, Happy Camper collection.  I loved the fall colors.  I stamped my sentiment and image with Memento inks, and colored with Copic markers.  I cut my circles with a set of nesting jagged edge dies.  For embellishments, I added enamel dots in assorted colors.

  As the south still battles Florence, I pray for all people who are suffering through this great hardship.  Here in PA, we are so lucky to have missed the wrath of this storm.  Hang tough!

8 comments:

Carol L said...

I can see why you had to have that stamp set - that little guy is too cute! I still have a sheet or two of that great dsp left in my stash, and it works perfectly for this cute card! Love all the little arrows too! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning sketch challenge, and I hope you can play along next week too. Sorry you're having trouble with your hands. This aging stuff is for the birds :(

jimlynn said...

What a cute card for autumn! Love the background paper and image. The arrows top it off! I really wanted to play along with this challenge and then had a brain fart and just couldn't think of anything to do. Love your card Mary Anne!
Lynn

Dora said...

Beautiful

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my sweetness! That little kitty is adorable. Very nice Autumn card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

This is soooooo darn cute!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is this! Love the cute little critter and the colors you used, Mary Anne! Great paper and the embossed panel all make for a super fun card! Great job on this week's sketch! :)

Debbie said...

Soooo cute! Sweet image, and I love all the spots and dots!! :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Janice M said...

This is adorable! Love the background paper and the way you added the enamel dots. Sorry to hear your hands have been bothering you. This damp/wet weather we've been having sure makes the old joints hurt/act up! Makes the bugs bad too. Mosquitoes if your outdoors and the darn little pi** ants inside. Come on fall/winter! LOL