Thursday, September 27, 2018

Leaves


     Oh, sweet fall!  I have been waiting for you so patiently.  The temps are looking to be in the 70's for the next week, hubby will be on vacation, and my energy should be at it's peak!

     Today I have a card to share that will be added to my Thanksgiving stash.  Wanted to get them finished because before long, it will be full blown Christmas mode!

     I made a tri-fold from SU! textured card stock and my stamping was done with Really Rust SU ink.  The stamps are from Unity Stamp Co. and their Kit of the Month from September 2014.  I love their pretty leaf border.  I die cut Lawn Fawn stitched leaves and added some rub on metallic gold paste.  Dark copper sequins are my embellishments.  I positioned my top Maple leaf so it is used to hook my center medallion and keep the card closed during shipping.

     I would like to enter this card for:

Cardz4Guyz #204 - Autumn/Fall Leaves

Little Red Wagon #465 - Falling Leaves

Simon Say Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for the visit and enjoy the upcoming weekend!

     This card made top 3.  Woo Hoo!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my, this is so pretty, Mary Anne! Love the leaves especially the stitched ones! Really Rust, that sure is a blast from the past but I am not judging....I still own everything in Really Rust and do occasionally pull it out! Your cards always seem to have the best sentiments on them....inside & out! Keep'em coming! TFS Enjoy the fall weather! :)

Carol L said...

I love Autumn cards, and especially those cool leaves and how they keep this cleverly folded card closed! Yikes! I have not even THOUGHT about Thanksgiving cards until I saw this! LOL Now I need to get busy with those :)

Janice M said...

Fall cards some of my most favorite to make! Love the gold rub, I've never seem that before. I LOVE stitched dies, specially the leaves. Enjoy Fall now that it feels like it has arrived.

Jane Willis said...

A lovely card. Adding the gold paste to the beautiful die cut leaves is a brilliant touch. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz

ankitag612 said...

Prettiest gate fold design! I love how you stamped the images in colored ink on the front panel as opposed the stamping in traditional black and coloring them in. So unique and creative. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

Kate said...

Such a lovely Thanksgiving card! Your leaf die cut looks especially wonderful!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x