Friday, August 17, 2018

Leaf Play


     I saw the challenge for this week at Shopping Our Stash called Leaf It To Me, and just knew I would end up creating.  In my stash is a huge basket of stencils, that I just never think to pull out and use.  The other night I got it out, and decided it was time to play with some.  I used assorted inks, including Distress Ink and SU! colors.  Once I laid on the sun and leaves, I knew it needed to go for this challenge.  Of course I could not let it go, and had to add butterflies and flower blossoms.  Those I fussy cut and popped up.  Ha, my stash has been used!  The sentiment is an unmounted stamp with no clue to the maker.  That was also fussy cut and popped up.  It really made me smile!

     Well, we made it to another Friday!  Time is zooming by.  I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend, and maybe a wee bit of stamping.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Janice M said...

Mary Anne this is beautiful! You are the queen of stencils. It's sure to brighten someone's day for sure! Have a great weekend!

jimlynn said...

I bright sunny and pretty card to take everyone into the weekend with. SO lovely!!
Lynn

Carol L said...

Very pretty the way you added the butterflies into the flowers, along with some bright sunshine! Great card!

Wendy said...

This card just makes me smile too, Mary Anne! So pretty and who knew you used stencils! Love the flowers and adorable butterflies! Amazing card! Have a good weekend! :)

Chana Malkah said...

This is such a delightful creation and beautifully crafted! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

Mimi said...

Yay! You had fun getting inky! So glad you joined us at SOS this week. What a cheerful card, and way to do all that fussy cutting!