Monday, May 7, 2018

Mother's Day


     Here is a card I created using my favorite little critter in the whole wide world.  This stamp and die set was a gift from a dear friend for Christmas, and is made by Taylored Expressions.  One day I sat and cut and colored a pile of these little pooches, to use on assorted projects.

     My coloring is with Copic markers.  My sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn set called Happy, Happy, Happy.  The cranberry card base was in a pack from Tuesday Mornings, and I cut a second to get enough to frame my sentiment.  I had a scrap of grass die lying on my desktop, so that was added to ground my pooch.  The rose paper was a gift from a magazine called Make Special Cards.  I used a die cut button and threaded it with twine from American Craft.

     I will be entering this over at the Shopping Our Stash Challenge #352, Mother's Day.

     Guess it is about that time to get all these Mom Day cards into the mail!  Yikes, that is if I want them to arrive on time!  Have a great beginning to your week.  Hope to be back soon.


5 comments:

jimlynn said...

You probably already know I LOVE this!!! I have that cute stamp set too and now you've inspired me to get it out and use it again. Love the scene you created with him and a perfect way to say Happy Mother's Day!
Lynn

Lori said...

Such a sweet Mother's Day card and an adorable pooch! I can see why he is a favorite!

Wendy said...

So pretty, Mary Anne! Who would not love this sweet card for Mother's Day?! It's loaded with pretty flowers and that sweet dog! Love it! TFS and have a great day! :)

Carol L said...

He is a cute pooch isn't he? Love the grass beneath him and that pretty cranberry card base color! Well done!

Janice M said...

Oh he's just to darn cute!! Love the little butterfly on his nose. The paper you picked ties it all together perfectly!