Friday, May 18, 2018

For the Kids!


     I created this card awhile back to use for my sweet GS, and then I never used it.  When I saw this stamp set by Hero Arts, called Lil Hoot, I thought of all the great reasons I would have to create with it, and yet here it sits.  Well I am using it now!

     The challenge over at the Shopping Our Stash #354 site is For the Kids.  The papers are all snippets from my desk.  I use a couple strips of the Paper Frills from Doodlebug.  The coloring is done with Copic markers, and I added Glossy Accents to the eyes.

     I believe I will quickly make this card out and get it in the mail, with a small pack of stickers.  They are moving this up coming week, and being only 5, it is a bit confusing for him.  Have a great day, and thanks for the visit.

5 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fun card to help ease the stress of moving to a new home! I'm sure the GS will enjoy receiving a hand-made card, especially with those owls and the cute plaid dsp! Super cute :)

Donna said...

Love the plaid paper and the wee owls!
Thanks for playing along with the "for the kids" challenge this week with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

jimlynn said...

We must be on the same wave length today or something! I was looking for another stamp set today and found this one. Can't believe I haven't used it lately either. It's sitting on my desk now.
Love this and I know that little grandson will love it too. I bet he puts it in a very special place in his room. Cute and pretty card.
Lynn

Wendy said...

Super adorable and I know the little one will love this! I bet it will help take the stress off him just looking at it and it will have stickers attached! Love the plaid paper and how you put glossy accents on the eyes! Great card, Mary Anne! :)

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, this is so adorable, what a fun & clever card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (kid-centric!) STASH with us this week!♥