Saturday, February 11, 2017

Playing with Gelatos


     Today I have a card that was created using Gelatos and a stamp set from SU! called "What I love".

     This might be from last years Sale-a-bration.  It looked like it needed some love.  I stamped my outline with Stazon black, applied Gelatos to the solid flower image, spritzed with water and stamped.  The leaves were colored with Copic markers when it dried.  The flower centers looked naked, so I squirted a glob of Glossy Accents on each and patted in seed beads.  3 candy dots were applied after the distressing was complete.

      My designer papers are scraps, and were attached in a Wonky fashion.

     Hope you have a very relaxing weekend.  I have lots of little projects to complete today.... you know, the things you keep putting off.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Carol L said...

I have yet to buy and play with Gelatos, but this is SO pretty with the blue flowers and peek-a-boo dsp panels! Love it!

Wendy said...

This card is beautiful!! I have this set and it's never seen ink! Sad, I know! I love the colors you used and the design! I'm probably going to sound dumb but what are Gelatos? Hope you got your little things around the house done today. I went with my hubby to Reading to his work and then he took me for a quick trip to L&L! The place was dead but I was happy to pick up some much needed supplies. We had a nice day together and the beautiful sunshine & warm temps were just as nice! Happy Saturday, Mary Anne! :)

Janice M said...

Very pretty! Never played with Gelatos? Will have to look them up an see what they are.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Love the watercolor look you achieved with the Gelatos and such a pretty design.