Saturday, February 4, 2017

How Tweet It Is!

   

     I found a challenge over at Little Red Wagon #379 with the theme of "How Tweet It Is".  I just love cards with birds, so this was an easy one for me.  My card base is Bazill Mauve, with a layer of Flavia designer card stock.  I used a stitched rectangle die from Lil Inker to make the perfect size panel for my card.  My stamped images are an Itty Bitty set from Unity called Feel the Joy.  I just love this set!  The little die cut bird was done on watercolor paper and was a gift from a friend.  I do believe it is Tim Holtz.

     It is quite cool here today.  Did a few chores and a bit of shopping.  Got a couple of projects done I need for next weekend.  I am feeling satisfied with the day and it is only going on 2 pm.  This post is short and sweet so I bid you ado.

6 comments:

Carol L said...

Those dramatic colors are the perfect backdrop for the silhouette images and the cute little bird is the perfect accent! Glad your day was productive and you accomplished all you set out to do! That's a great day my friend :)

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, Mary Anne! Love the colors and your sweet little bird! Those Stitched Rectangle Dies are sure to make any card just amazing....I love them and your card!! You were one busy lady to have all that accomplished by 2pm! Good for you!! TFS and hope you are having a great weekend! Hugs~

jimlynn said...

Love the gorgeous colors in this and that bird with foliage is just perfect! Lovely card.
Lynn

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a fabulous background!

Kate said...

Fabulous card! The background looks super! I especially like the heart at the right. What a fantastic touch to your background!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Wow these colors are gorgeous and yep it's TH punch I love that bird.