Friday, February 17, 2017

Happy Friday!


     Had a visit from my friend Carol, yesterday.  She saw the cards I had been working on, and told me this one was perfect for the Double D Challenge, this week.  It is ric rac-zig zag.  Well, here I am!


     The card base is Bazzill card stock called Citron and my designer paper (with zig zags) isfrom Echo Park's Celebrate Easter pad.  Also used were the stitched oval die from MFT, the falling petals embossing folder from SU, and some mini Got Flowers from Prima.  Pearl centers were added.  My arched Easter sentiment is from1994, Annette Allen Watkins.  Yes, I really have quite a few older stamps, but i still pull them out and use them.  Such are my little peeps, which is an unmounted and unknown.

     I do so appreciate the time you take to pay me a visit.  Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

     This card made top winner at Double D.  Woo Hoo!



11 comments:

Darlene said...

AWESOME! So glad your friend guided you our direction! Your card is PERFECT for our challenge and love the little singing chickies too! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Ric-Rac/Zig-Zag’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Love those little chickies, beautiful dp for Easter.

Wendy said...

Such a pretty Easter card, Mary Anne! Love the zig zag paper and that cute image of the little peeps! The Falling Petals embossing folder finishes your card off nicely! I love that thing! Hope your having a nice Friday! :)

Janice M said...

Adorable Mary Anne! Perfect for that challenge. Days spent with friends stamping is always fun! Thinking there needs to be another group meet up again??! That was a blast last time. Have a great weekend it's supposed to be really nice out!

Carol L said...

Yay, I'm glad you took this over to the Double D challenge because it's such a cute card! I love those singing peeps and all of those fantastic Easter colors! Adorable!

Diane said...

Such a cute, cute Easter card and full of pretty Spring colors! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT

jimlynn said...

What a pretty AND cute Easter card! Spring will be here soon - hopefully! Love all the zigs and zags on here.
I'm so jealous that you and Carol can get together and make cards - wish I was there too!
LYnn

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

aussie aNNie said...

What a sweet card, love this and thanks for joining in our challenge at Double D of RicRac...x Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

Leslie Miller said...

I absolutely adore lime green and I think I have this Bazzill color, too. Such a cute image and pretty papers. I'm so glad your friend steered you to us at Double D. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! What a gorgeous winter photo....even if it does have snow lol That is beautiful! Now on to your card! So cute, super sweet! Fantastic Easter card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna, DT Member.