Friday, February 20, 2015

A Little More Flair!

 
     I have another little 4x4 card to share with you today.  My DH has recently started bowling, and when I saw the newer stamp kit at Unity, called Balls To You, I just had to pick it up during one of their great sales.

     This card was made from scraps from the bin, colored with Copic markers, and embellished with star sequins and silver balls.  I sponged with Midnight Muse ink from SU!

     I will enter this as a second entry for Friends with Flair.  If you would like to see my first post, click here.

     Maybe I can slip this into his bag one week, with a little note of encouragement.

21 comments:

Ruby said...

Great card Mary Anne. Have a nice weekend.

Crystal said...

Hahaha, I love that sentiment! Super awesome card!

Gaylynn said...

Haha, made me laugh. Awesome and FUN card today Mary Anne.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very fun card! He will love it. :-)

Doreen said...

Love the image, a fabulous card.xxx

Linda said...

what a fun card, to give someone on fun family game night!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is adorable, I bet he will be surprised.

Carol L said...

What a fun card, and the sentiment cracks me up! Jim will get a kick out of finding this in his bowling bag!!

Unknown said...

Super cute and fun!

Stephanie said...

Cute card!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love that stamp & miss bowling myself...on my list to get back into once the kids are old enough to go with me! ;)

craftieodmae said...

I love it, sure do miss bowling, had to give it up due to the RA...............

Donna Hanley said...

What a fun card. DH will get a big kick out of this one. Enjoy the weekend and the sun while you still have it.

Unknown said...

Cute!

Kim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase

Janis said...

Hehehe.....spare me. I see what you did there! :) This is such a fun card. Your hubby will really like it!! Saw you on Unity FWF.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

jimlynn said...

LOVE that sentiment with this Mary Anne! Cute and fun card. He's going to love getting this too.
Lynn

Dawn Louise said...

fun and fabulous, hello from FWF x

Donna K said...

BIG smiles!! Love this, Mary Anne! I sure hope you had a great weekend. :-) Donna K

JD/ Jill said...

Great card for your hubby! Be he loved it!

Sue D said...

Great card design and coloring.

ionabunny said...

Fun card. Hugz