Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TMITA "Pot Of Gold" with metal


Good evening everyone! I decided to try and fit in a challenge before dinner and American Idol. There was this cute lil' dude swimming in his pot of gold and I think he was calling my name. He is the challenge image for There's Magic in the Air this week. We are also suppose to add metal. My real metal are the gold half beads but I also found some Irish gold coins which I printed out and added.

This is a great time to find some wonderful digi papers that you can use for St Patty's Day, and I did just that. I love to be able to pick 4 different and print them out in quads so they can be mixed and matched. The ribbon I chose to use has gold metallic threads woven into it, so that is more metal. (hee hee) My sentiment is an unmounted stamp from my unknown stash. My image was colored with Copic markers. I hope you likee!

9 comments:

Betty Benton said...

fantastic job with the challenge!!

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic is right Betty! Love the paper, coins all of it!! thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week, good luck! Hugs, Olga

The Other Patti Sue said...

That's right Betty and Olga... fantastic it is, every single little element is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC!
~Hugs~Patti

Kerrie said...

Agree, with all, its fantastic, love the gold coins..

A Consuming Passion said...

This is a great card using Nina's image Mary Anne!
I love your digi paper and the flowers you've used thanks for joining us again this week - good luck to you!!!

Pat said...

Great card, super backing papers, love the coins and sentiment. Thanks for joining in at TMITA this week.

Pat xx

Nilla said...

Gorgeous card, love all the details! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC! Hugs Nilla

Nina said...

Mary Anne, this is just dandy!! I love those Irish coins! so cool for this card and love the flowers, heck I just love it all! just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

Kim Mc said...

Wow! Love all the little details! Those digi papers are perfect as is the sentiment stamp! Thanks for playing with us again this week at TMITA/PCC, see ya next week! :)

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!