Tuesday, March 23, 2010

PBSC Sketch 2

Morning everyone! I received an order yesterday that included the new Basic Grey "Green At Heart" paper pad, and I knew I just had to use it. Over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog, the new challenge is this sketch.
This week, for my stamp, I used Jump For Joy. This froggie is so darn cute!

My image was colored with Copics and sponged with a few colors of Versamagic. I added some green gingham ribbon, buttons, and a pre-printed tag from Cosmo Cricket as my accents.

I hope to be back again today with more projects. Have a crafty day!

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this just makes me smile! Love that frog... your buttons and ribbon are perfect!

Betty Benton said...

This is indeed a beautiful card with a cute little froggie! Love that sketch and congrats again for winning over at stampTV!!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card. Lovin that image and those ribbons POP!

Payne Holler Cards said...

yaaayyyyyy I have this stamp!!!! now I NEED the paper...this is too tooooooo cute!

saw you won over on STV and getting Rupa's ducks...looking forward to what you create!

Kath Stewart said...

adorable...love your cute froggy.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

Kerrie said...

Oh my goodness this is just fantastic, love the buttons, image ... everything about it..... it bought a big smile

redwasher1 said...

You are so right that frog is the cutest!!Is that a Penny Black stamp?

Janice M said...

Adorable!! Love PB stamps, your coloring is awesome!