Tuesday, January 23, 2018

What's Old is New Again!


     Happy Tuesday!  I was one of the lucky people that did not have to go to work today.  After a few chores, I decided to try my hand at the newest sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  They are revisiting a sketch from the past so this is # 437-396. 


      I started with a card base of Bazzill card stock in Blue Calypso, and designer paper by Crate Paper, and designer Maggie Holmes called Chasing Dreams.  I ran a scrap of white card through the Cuttlebug with a plaid embossing folder, layered on 2 sizes of stitched hearts, and added a hand cut banner with an SU Teeny Tiny Wish sentiment.  I also used an SU tiny heart punch for my 3 little embellishment at the top of the card.  I made the same card, but turned it into a sympathy card, to use my extras.

     Hope you have a great rest to your week.  Thanks for stopping by, as I have been quite the slacker lately.  

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love your take on the sketch! SO very pretty and a wonderful way to say love.
Lynn

Janice M said...

Wow your on the ball with this weeks sketch Mary Anne! Love the way you used the little hearts as part of the sketch. Very pretty! Glad you could join us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Enjoy the rest of your day off.

Carol L said...

What a great Valentine you made following the sketch! I just love those little heart embellishments at the top and this very different color scheme for a Valentine! Thanks for playing along with our Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and we hope to see you play again next week :)

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Wendy said...

You nailed this one out of the park, Mary Anne! Love your colors, papers and design of this! Definitely a wonderful Valentines Day card! TFS and have a great day! :)

Debbie said...

Beautiful! Pretty color combo, and I love the embossing and many layers!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

Glad you got to stay home and have some fun playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!! I LOVE the Navy/Salmon color combo! You're card is perfect, hope you don't need that sympathy card you made extra for a long time.