Friday, January 12, 2018

TMS 435....A Sketch Revisited


     Hope everyone is doing well!  Today I have a card that was created for the current Tuesday Morning Sketch.  It is one that was created by Janice Melton, part of the design team.  It is simple and yet there is so much you can do with it.


     I started with a white card base, added a layer of Bazzill Basic Gold Foil, and then prepared a panel of flowers, stamped with Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch stamps.  I stamped them in Galaxy Gold, Brilliance Pigment ink and embossed them with clear ep.  I added another layer of the gold foil which then was topped with a Lil Inker Stitched Rectangle die panel.  I left it in the die and rubbed a bit of the gold ink around the inside edges.  I then stamped a couple extra posies and clear embossed those also.  Those were colored with Copic and the centers were rubbed with a dirty baby wipe that I had used to clean my sentiment.  The sentiment is also HFC, and is from the Swirly Autumn Leaves set.   Hmmmm.  My soft suede ink took on a reddish cast, so I hit the flower center and did a random rub on my panels to create a rosy glow.  I added a tiny bow, a few gems and my flag strips that are the same foil.

     Don't think I forgot anything... LOL!  Hope your weather is not too sever.  We are 64 degrees and raining.  Tomorrow we drop 30 degrees.  Crazy weather!

     May I also wish the Eagles much luck in tomorrows playoff game!  GO EAGLES!

5 comments:

Carol L said...

This turned out so pretty with the touches of gold and pretty colors. I love the fonts on the sentiment too! So glad you could join us for the Tuesday Morning Sketches and good luck in the draw! I'm still baffled as to how the Eagles had the best record all year and are being called the "underdogs" in this upcoming game! LOL I guess I just don't understand football, but then again, I suppose Carson Wentz's injury is most likely the reason for that?!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, Mary Anne!! I love all the wonderful layers you created!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done card! Great job with the sketch!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card. Love your paper choices. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Janice M said...

Mary Anne this is so pretty! Love the gold. Hope you can join us again this week at TMS. Ready for a snow day tomorrow??!