Wednesday, November 15, 2017

TMS #429


     Oh, now I had fun creating using this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch.  I have been using so many dark fall colors and Christmas palettes, that I was ready for something bright and cheerful!

   
     I started with a white card base, then added designer papers from American Craft's Hip Hip Hooray collection.  My little pinwheel die was cut and turned over to look like flowers.  I added a delicate scalloped border to my strip.  The corner is a Crafter's Companion Die-sire die which I trimmed to fit.  My flower centers are brads and a few little sequins were added for a touch of sparkle.

     This came together with little struggles, and I am pleased.  Hope you are having a good Hump Day!  I appreciate the visit!

7 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful birthday card, and I just love those little pinwheel flowers you created! They look so festive and fun and I love all the bright, cheerful colors and patterns on the paper too! Great job with the sketch, and thanks for playing along with the TMS challenge!!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous as always, Mary Anne! Love, love, love those little pinwheels turned flowers and that delicate border under your sentiment panel! WOW, so much love went into this beauty! Great job with this weeks sketch! I love the colors! TFS and have a great day! Hugs~

Debbie said...

Sweet card!! I love the pinwheels-turned-flowers!! Such a neat idea!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

Oh Mary Anne, I'm with you when it comes for a break for fun bright colors this time of year! What a great idea with those flower and and wonderful take on our sketch! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Janice M said...

Mar Anne this is so pretty! Great way to repurpose the pinwheel die. I have that same paper pad and it makes for bright and cheerful Bday cards for sure. So glad you could join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PS Thanks so much for the card! it's a beauty and made my day for sure. Recovery is slow but steady I just have to be patient! ;-) Not one of my strong points.

Melissa Craig said...

This is fun! I love the colors and then the contrasting white is just amazing. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

JD/ Jill said...

Very Pretty card! Great job with the sketch!