Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Simple Pleasures


     I have not posted for a bit.  Life is a bit crazy, and today my hubby turns 65!  He is still not quite sure how he feels about that. 

     Today I have a card I created using a little of this and that.  I would like to take this over to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge called Snow White.  Here is a list of what was used.  Starting out with a white card base, I added a layer of Bo Bunny designer paper from their Altitude Collection.  The came a stitched rectangle from Lil Inker.  I sponged it with Distress Oxide ink.  Next was a stitched hillside slope from Lawn Fawn, as well as a stitched snowflake, also from LF.  My sweet little skiing penguin, sentiment and background snowflakes are all from a stamp set by Sunny Studio Stamps called Snow Kissed.  They have some real cute sets!  Things were topped off with a bit of diamond Stickles for sparkle, and a few dabs of glossy accents.

     We have finally had a cold snap, here in PA.  The leaves are dropping and it can not figure out what the daytime temp is suppose to be.  My little dog Della, has resorted to sweaters and coats to go walkies.  Brrr!  Glad you stopped by!

2 comments:

Carol L said...

That really is a cute image and the resulting card is adorable with all the snow and pretty colors! Please wish Jim a very happy birthday from us, and I hope he has a great day to celebrate!

Wendy said...

How cute!! Love this fun & festive image in these pretty colors! That stitched snowhill is just the perfect thing for your card, Mary Anne! I also love the rounded corners! Fabulous card as always! Keep them coming! TFS and wish Jim a Happy Birthday from us! Stay warm! :)