Sunday, February 21, 2016

A Spring Color Challenge


     I was checking out some blogs this morning and I saw my buddy Carol entered a color challenge over at DRS Designs.  It is challenge # 214, and it really sparked me to get busy on Easter cards.



     My designer paper is called Sweet Nectar, and is from K&Co.  The inks are SU! Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron, Positively Pink, and Pool Party for the clouds.  The tree trunk was stamped in Memento Toffee Crunch, and the small grass blades are Cottage Ivy, also from Memento.  I double stamped the leaves/dots to make it look like Spring blossoms.  The stamp set is called Sheltering Tree and is quite a versatile set.  I added some sweet bunnies from Impression Obsession for dimension.  

     Thought this was a cute scene, and I think it will be great to duplicate for dear friends and family.  Thanks for taking a peek.  


4 comments:

Carol L said...

Ohhhhh, those cute little bunnies look adorable frolicking beneath that pretty tree! Way to start your Easter stash with such a fun card! I love it!

jimlynn said...

Love the way the tree looks like it has blossoms! SO pretty and like a breath of springtime! Hopefully Spring will be here soon!
Lynn

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Love love those bunnies and the tree is just a bloom with beautiful blossoms.

nwilliams6 said...

This is so pretty and I love that tree and the bunnies! Thanks for sharing it with us in the DRS Designs Challenge, MAry Anne. Hugz