Friday, September 5, 2014

It's That Time!

 
      Another Friday?  Jeepers, time is zooming!  All of the little kiddies are back in school this week, and getting from point A to point B takes longer with the added traffic.  It is once again time for  Friends with Flair.  This is my favorite day of the week, since I get so excited over all of the inspiration that links up each week.  Thanks Unity, for giving everyone a place to share.  Who knows, you may even win a prize!

      My card starts with a Sweet Corn base, and papers from Crate Paper Fourteen collection.  My scalloped banner is in Blushing Bride from SU!, and I pierced around the edges.  I stamped my Unity image in Color Box chalk in Blush Rose.  Color was added with Copics, and I punched it out with a scallop circle punch.  For embellishments, I added bakers twine, a crochet flower, and an enamel dot center. 

      This beautiful sentiment is from the August 2014 KOM.  Have a great weekend!

24 comments:

Scrapper Myra said...

Lovely card. It looks delicate and cute.

Carol L said...

This is so pretty! I just love the soft colors and especially that sweet crocheted flower!

Donna Hanley said...

This is such a soft sweet card. Love the crocheted flower as well as that beautiful sentiment. Hope you enjoy the weekend.

Kary said...

How sweet!! Love the colours and the gorgeous sentiment piece, Mary Anne. Have a lovely weekend!

Darnell said...

Ah, Mary Anne, so many wonderful and really bright and colorful cards have been posted since I was away being gramma! It's wonderful fun scrolling through and spending minutes just gazing at each one and grinning like an idiot! I love the soft and feminine feel of this sweet design!! Hugs, Darnell

Tracy said...

Mary Anne your card isva work of art..loving all the details...gorrrgeous!! :-) xxxx

Ruby said...

Mary Anne Love this pretty card.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Very nice layers

Linda said...

your layers are very pretty I love the pink!

Waving My Wand said...

How cute! Love the banner background....

Sue D said...

Such a sweet card with all the scallops.

Beth F. said...

Your card is so beautiful!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
It's 5:30 pm here and I just turned on my computer LOL. So anyway I told you I would be by to comment and here I is....... This one is really pretty the design making the ribbon is great. I also love the little squirrel card you made yesterday.

Gaylynn said...

Super sweet frame and flags!

ionabunny said...

Very pretty. Love the layers

Crystal said...

I love the little bow and flower on the bottom of the sentiment and how you put it on the banner, very pretty!

Rubeena I. said...

very pretty!

jimlynn said...

Just beautiful! I love the colors you used on this and the crochet flower with the twine behind it is so creative. Lovely, lovely card!
Lynn

JPScraps said...

Wonderful card! that crochet flower is the perfect touch to a perfect card!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Super pretty! That crochet flower is fab on this card.

Dawn Fields said...

Very pretty card; so soft!

Berina RGA said...

such a sweet card!! so soft colors... love it!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Mary Anne. The soft colors and design are perfect for the sentiment.

Miwa said...

Such a pretty card, love all the layers!