Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Art Impressions #89


     Here is a quick little card I created for the current challenge over on the Art Impressions Blog.  The challenge is called "Quillin Like A Villain".  I have not done much in the way of quilling, so I opted for a bunch of balloons.  This little baby and sentiment are some of the first stamps I ever bought from Art Impressions, and they have been well loved!  The #'s are D943 and G941.

     My background was embossed with Swiss Dots, and I added some Stickles, and bakers twine for balloon strings.  The coloring was done with Copic Markers.

     Not sure what I am up to today.  Perhaps I will be back again.  Thanks for stopping around!

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

your quilling is awesome, so is the card!! Have a great one and stay warm!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the quilling. Caroline xxx

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Love the balloons and the cute baby. You sure have been busy in my absence. Love the little felt deer, and that house mouse card is just fabulous, I think you colored it wonderfully.

Anonymous said...

Great card , love your baby so sweet , thx for joining us at Art Impressions for our challenge : )

Donna Hanley said...

So cute, Mary Anne. I love quilling, but I very seldom get any done. I should try to change that. You did a great job on the balloons. Hope you are doing whatever makes you happy today.

Carol L said...

I wish I'd learned to do quilling! This is SO cute, and the expression on that baby's face is priceless :)

JD/ Jill said...

This is adorable. Quilling was on my list for 2012. I even went out and bought some quilling supplies...(which are still sitting in my craft room untouched). So I guess it will be on my list for 2013 to learn how to do quilling...(especially after seeing you cute card)