Tuesday, October 2, 2012

AI Challenge #82


     Here is a quick post for the Art Impressions Challenge this week.  The theme is Banners and Buntings.  I did not have anything Art Impressions to use but loved the idea for the challenge.

     I used soft sand and white, Pure Luxury cs for the base and layered with unknown designer paper.  My bunting was paper pieced with coordinating solids and embellished with gems.  Inside sentiment is "Until I see you".  All stamps are from Unity.

     I would also like to enter this over at Simon Says Stamp, where there is an Anything Goes Challenge.

     I will also enter this for the Unity Challenge for September.  It is Pennants and Banners!

     That's it for now.  This card will be great for the OWH box!  Thanks for stopping by.  Looks like I better go hunt up an umbrella!

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

awesome card, sentiment says it all!!!! Rain rain rain...............

Donna Hanley said...

Mary Anne, This is the perfect card for our heroes to send home. I am so happy (as are our heroes, I'm sure) that they are now the luck recipients of your talents and your fabulous cards. This card came together so nicely and the inside and outside sentiment just say it all. I wanted to thank you for your sweet remarks on my blog this week and every week. I think we are going to get that rain also. Enjoy your week.

Betty Benton said...

Perfect for OWH! Great colors!!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love how you made the bunting!! Great colors too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Carol L said...

Oh how cute! Those colorful banners work perfectly with this striped dsp! That looks like some Wild Asparagus dsp if memory hasn't failed me yet :) I love the tiny amounts of bling - just perfect!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Love how you did your banner...sentiment is darling (-:

We are getting the rain too....Hate driving in it....people drive too fast-accidents-traffic backups
Yuk!

Kerry said...

MaryAnne, this is awesome! Love love love the bright colors!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions challenge!

Glenda said...

I love this card. The banner is amazing with the bling you added. Well done!

Sandy said...

Your card reminds me of the election and dear heart I am counting the days as well. Come on down dear friend and I will cook you up some Southern Fried goodness!
Do you like Frog legs?? I love your card!!!
Sandy

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This one is really cute! You paired these perfectly.