Hope you enjoy you're day and don't get into to any trouble pinching and kissing!
As my second note of business, my friend, Carol, from Our Little Inspirations, has presented me with this awesome award. She has also been so kind as to award it to my DD, and since we run in the same circles, I am going to cheat just a little and award it to 4 instead of 8 so that Dee Marie will be able to choose a few people without repeats. I would like to present it to the following bloggers:
Theresa Pollock from Theresa's Studio
Patti Painter from Paper Creations by Patti
Wendy Aungst from WeeBee Stampin 4 Fun
Connie Legath from CraftieConnie
I hope you will consider paying each of these talented ladies a visit. Now, to complete my requirements, I must tell you 7 things about myself.
1. I love French Bread Pizza! (so not on my diet)
2. I am off the chart allergic to yellow jackets and hornets.
3. I drive a mini van and can't seem to go back to a car.
4. I am a paper hoarder. Just tell me the shade or pattern ya need, LOL!
5. I like to bake.
6. Jim and I will be married 34 years this October.
7. One of my very first jobs out of high school, was working for a company making artificial
tendons, knuckles, and assorted medical tubing.
Okay, maybe that is too much info! LOL! See you again soon!