Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So Thankful For You

I had such a fun time with my New stamps from Heartfelt Creations, making my last card, I had to keep playing. This card uses the stamps from HCPC3328 Swirly Autumn Leaves PreCut Set. It was colored with Copic Markers and Stickles and Glossy Accents were added. My designer paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle and a paper doily was added. I muddied up all of my edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and added a few blue gems and some gold cording as accents.

This is a quickie post, and I hope it finds everyone well on this pre-holiday Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by for a look see!

15 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous.... striking color combo! So happy you liked your BD card. When I saw that image it reminded me of you and your beautiful lake!

craftieodmae said...

You did this stamp set proud! It rocks, glad you like their stamps!!!! Your card is beautiful!!!!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
You are really rock'in this set. Love the vintage look.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Mary Anne! Those colors are gorgeous!

Selma said...

Beautiful card Mary Anne. Beautiful coloring on your leaves.

Carol L said...

What a beauty!!! I love everything about this, especially the colors!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, I love these stamps :)
Have a great Thanksgiving. hugs :)

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome! I love the blue with the brown tones!

redwasher1 said...

Stunning!!! Gorgeous coloring on those leaves!

A Consuming Passion said...

Oooh stunning Mary-Anne.......you've used your new set so well and chosen such great colours. Happy Thanksgiving!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Wendy said...

Wow, this is so pretty! I love your choice of colors and all your embellishments! Nice job, Mary Anne!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card. Happy Birthday...Best wishes for a great day. Card is in the mail....sorry it will be late. Hugs

Lori said...

Gorgeous card Mary Anne! Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you... Hope you have a fantastic day!

Selma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY ANNE.