Sunday, February 2, 2020

Magical Day!


     Don't you just love days where you can sit and play.  I received Oxide spray inks as a Christmas gift, and Set myself up with a little spray area,  to check them out.  They were so much fun!  I used the colors, Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans, Cracked Pistachio and Vintage Photo.  I did several pieces at once and I just loved them all!

     The stamps I used are from a Unity Kit of the Month.  I stamped my fairy, and embossed her with Ranger, white EP.  I love how the white popped off the background!  I kept this one simple, and just added a couple of small vellum flowers with gems.  If I had any type of negative comment, it would be that the sprays tend to cause some paper warping.  Securely adding to your card is a must!

     Thank you for taking the time to visit.  Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!  Go KC!

6 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just dreamy with the white outline of the fairy and all those wonderful oxide sprays working the background! So glad you found time to play with a great gift!

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous card Mary Anne! WOW!!!! Love the background too. I have a couple of the sprays but what I've done with them isn't anywhere close to be as pretty as this. Beautiful!
Lynn

Wendy said...

This card is so beautiful, Mary Anne! That background is so pretty and the embossing of the fairy just pops off the card! Beautifully done! Go KC!!! :)

Esther Asbury said...

Love your beautiful background with the embossed fairy! The white really pops against the earth tones.

Janice M said...

Beautiful Mary Anne! That really does POP! I have some of the reg sprays, stains, paints ect that i got on clearance but have yet to play with them?? I have played with some shimmer mist sprays and them and I just don't really get along?! LOL I always seem to dribble excess and ruin it. I save them for nice weather and outside play. Hoping the distress stuff aand I get along better?! ;-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.