Monday, December 16, 2019

Tropical Holiday!


     Here is a little froggie who is staying warm this Christmas.   I was in need of a card for a family member that won't get north this year.  When I saw this Santa frog image, I just knew it would make a cute card.  I printed him and cut him out with a cross stitch semi-circle die, which I sponged with SU! ink.  My sun die is from Lil' Inker.  The palm trees and frond are unknown.  The designer paper is from Pebbles, Home For Christmas collection.  The sentiment is unknown.  I added a couple gems, and figured I better quit.

     I would like to enter this at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies for their December challenge.

     I have been quite busy around here, and once again I have neglected my blog.  Hope all of your holiday prep is perking along!  Thanks for the visit! 

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Well, you know me..........I LOVE IT!!! Too fun and cute. Love the palms and sun you added too. The image is darling.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Lynn

Carol L said...

That's a great card with a fun frog image and I love his Santa hat! I think we're all busy this time of year, but I too have neglected my blog for other reasons. (can't figure out how to edit photos without PSE) Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season!