Saturday, November 2, 2019

Be Brave

   
     I had a great conversation with a dear relative and friend, who is going through some life changing happenings.  It is hard to let go of life as we have know it for so many years.  That is why I sat down and created this card for her.  Hope it let's her know that we are in her corner.

     My stamps used are from a Unity KOM from July of 2015, called Halo Dirty.  I colored my girl with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from the same kit.  I used some SU ink in Highland Heather, to stamp a border on my lavender paper, then used an inside scallop stitched frame die to frame out my image.  My sentiment was stamped and cut with a small stitched rectangle die from Gina Marie.  I added Nuvo Drops and tiny Prima flowers as embellishment.

     Have a great weekend, and thanks for the visit!  Don't ask me how I got this to post!  Blogger is being wonky, and just does not like to let you add pictures!

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Glad you got it to post - it's sensational! I know whoever it's going to will love it too. Great sentiment!
Lynn

Carol L said...

Very pretty card, and great for anyone going through tough times. I'm sure she'll enjoy it. Blogger is so finicky anymore and it's frustrating!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, Mary Anne! This is what the world needs more of....love and caring! Your relative is sure to smile when she receives this! Love that scalloped border! :)