Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Go Wild!

     I know, I know.... I have been absent.  It isn't that I have not been creating, as that is all I seem to do.  I apologize one again for letting my blog go stale.  On to my card.


     Today I have a card that I created this morning with some stamps that were gifted to me, before I moved.  They are wonderful red rubber that were never mounted on EZ Mount, so yesterday I got that chore completed.  The are from High Hopes Stamps, and a great bunch of adorable animals. This great background was included  with the group, also.  So much fun!

     My coloring was done with Copic markers, and that led to another chore of re-inking about a dozen pens....I used a piece of designer paper from MFT, and their Wild Prints 6x6 pad, along with 2 sizes of stitched suns from Lil Inker.  The birthday sentiment is one of my zillion unmounted stamps that has no maker attached.  I added an inside sentiment that says "Walk on the wild side".

     I would like to enter this card at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #27.  Such a fun challenge to use all of our critters!

     It is hump day, and most of the country is water logged.  Looking forward to some bright sunshine, this weekend.  How about you?

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

TOO cute and fun! Love the scene you created and that double die cut sun tops it off. Well, maybe the gorilla and greenery top it off too. Wonderful card and good to see you too!
Lynn

Carol L said...

That's a really cute and fun scene and makes for a fun birthday card! Good to see you posting once again too :)

Wendy said...

I have to say that I was exhausted reading your post about having to mount stamps & refilling Copics! LOL I would have been done for the day! Glad you pushed thru and made this adorable card! Love the background jungle scene and that sweet gorilla that you colored so nicely! Definitely a fun birthday card! :)

Esther Asbury said...

Oh what an adorably sweet card! I love that little gorilla and the awesome background too!