Wednesday, October 24, 2018

My Project.

 
      Hi all!  As I slowly continue with my sympathy card project, I thought I better check in and do a little post.  I was playing with my Distress Inks and stencils the other day, and came up with different versions of these to add to the pile.  I used Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed and Tea Dye.  My unknown sentiment was stamped in soft suede and cut with MFT inside out stitched ovals.  I used some Nuvo Drops in yellow as my brad heads.  I have added inside panels to the top and bottom of the inside, as they do not want a sentiment and will be signed by nurses and staff.

   
     I haven't been posting as I did not figure most people would be thrilled with a rash of sympathy cards.  Hope all is well in your little part of the world, and I appreciate the visit.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sympathy cards are always much needed and I really love these! Such pretty paper and a simple sentiment make a beautiful card, Mary Anne! These will be much appreciated! Thanks for sharing and hope to see you posting more soon! Have a great day! :)

Carol L said...

These are just lovely with the stenciled design and distress inks! You never quite know what you'll end up with using those inks, but these turned out perfect for sympathy cards! Well done!

Holly Young said...

These are really beautiful Mary Anne.

Janice M said...

Post away! Always on the lookout for inspiration of any kind. Love playing with distress inks. I did that the other week and need to do it more often.