Monday, December 25, 2017

A Very Merry Christmas!


     As this Christmas day is coming to a fast close, dinner is behind us, presents a cleaned up and stacked neatly, let me take the time to wish you and Your families a very Merry Christmas.


     I decided to post a card today which shows peace and serenity.  Here is hoping that is what we all experience as we move into 2018.



     Here is what was used:
     The inside sentiment and the pine stamps are from Gina K Designs.  The JOY die cut is from Sizzix.  My dear family was cut apart and is from Memory Box.  I used a stitched circle from Gina Marie, and a sheet of type paper from an old dictionary.  The card base is kraft with white card leftovers and some snowfall embossing.  My circle was popped up with foam tape.

     I would like to enter this in the Challenge at The House that Stamps Built!  It is an Inspiration Pallette Challenge, as can be seen in the above photo!

     Thank you for taking the time to visit, and have a safe, healthy, holiday week.

6 comments:

Carol L said...

oh my goodness, what a wonderful card! I love how you placed the deer inside as well as outside the card, and I love the peaceful serene overall look! I'm glad your Christmas was a good one and now we can both breathe a little easier since it's all behind us :) Whew!

Wendy said...

What a beauty this card is, Mary Anne! Such a great layout and I love the soft colors of it and those deer! I also love that it is sitting on my tv stand and I can admire it all the time! So pretty IRL!! I'm glad Christmas is over, too! All that holiday hoopla stuff for 1 day then poof, it's over! Hope you had a nice Christmas day....ours was very low keyed. Hugs and I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Esther Asbury said...

Love this beautiful card, Mary! The earth tones with the dictionary page = perfect! Love the way you placed the buck on the front and the doe with her fawn inside!
Thanks for linking this pretty card up to The House That Stamps Built! So happy to have you play along!

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! The colors and design really do give a peaceful, serene feel to it. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Esther Asbury said...

Congratulations on being the monthly winner over at The House That Stamps Built! Stop by today's post for instructions on claiming your prize!

MiamiKel said...

So very elegant! I love the softness and the beauty of this card ~ so earthy and serene! Congratulations on being the chosen winner at THTSB! ♥