Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Playing with a New Folder!


     Happy Hump Day!  Today I have a card that is on the Clean and Simple side.  It uses a Darice embossing folder that was coated in Distress Oxide inks, and run through the Cuttlebug.  I added some diamond stickles to the peacock eyes and some tiny gems.  My sentiment is stamped in Oxides, also, and isfrom Hot Off The Press Heartfelt Greetings set.  The panel is mounted on a layer of purple Basic Grey paper from my stash.

     That is it for now.  I will be searching for a challenge to enter this in.  Have a lovely, Autumn day!

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

that is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Carol L said...

The colors on this are just dreamy, and that embossing folder is gorgeous! I love all the little gems you added to make this a glamorous card!

Wendy said...

So pretty, Mary Anne! Love your color combo on this as well as that amazing embossing folder! Great card!! :)