Friday, September 15, 2017

An Awesome Sketch.


     This is one of those great sketches that can be used for so many things.  Whether you are stamping your own background, or using a digital image as the focal point, it works awesome.

   
     Today I would like to share this card at Tuesday Morning Sketches # 420.

     I used mostly scraps from my bin, for the paper and card.  My snowflakes were punched with a Martha Stewart punch, and my Christmas circle was purchased from Ebay. The embossed panel is from a Cuttlebug folder.  I coated the letters with 3D Crystal lacquer and added touches of Diamond Stickles for sparkle.  Easy peasy, and cheerful.

     Thanks for stopping by... see you again, real soon!

8 comments:

Janice M said...

Love that Christmas circle die! Will have to keep an eye out for it. So glad you could join us at TMS again this week.

Jenée said...

Oh, what a lovely die you've used. It looks so pretty on the white embossed background square. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carol L said...

Your fun Christmas card is a great take on the challenge! I love those great colors and snowflakes, but that medallion is stunning with the embossing behind it! Thanks for playing along with the TMS challenge again this week!

Melissa Craig said...

This is so pretty! Great die cut and embossed panel. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Wendy said...

So cute and very festive, Mary Anne! I loved this week's sketch but unfortunately I ran out of time to play along. Love what you did with this and that circle die is awesome! Great job as always!! TFS and have a good one! :)

Debbie said...

I love, love, love this!! Beautiful Christmas card!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti said...

Sorry I made a big typo but I really really love this card the diecuts you're embossing and all the colors it's just primo! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!