Tuesday, August 15, 2017

ABC


     I ran across a new to me challenge, called the ABC Christmas Challenge.  Since I had only posted this fun card on FB, I decided to put it up on my blog and play along!  For this challenge you get to choose from the following:

P is for People
Q is for quick
R is for red

     All must have a Christmas theme, and you may chose one or combine all three letters!

     I have decided to go for P is for people!  Although I do not know the maker of these Eskimo stamps, I just had to use them.  They were bought in a collection and are mounted on cling.  I've colored them with colored pencils to keep the colors soft, and used assorted dies which I cut and sponged in blue ink.  My sentiment is from Hero Arts.  My embellishments are Blue gems and Martha large flake glitter.

     Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you again soon!

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is just priceless!!! I love it!

Wendy said...

How awesome is this?! Love the design as well as your people, Mary Anne! The eskimo's and of course there adorable igloo's are so cool! Fabulous stamps & dies put to great use! :)

Janice M said...

What a "cool" card! Love those igloo's and the "snow" you added. Love summer but am ready for some cooler weather!

Dr Sonia S V said...

The igloos look so gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Look at you going strong on those Christmas cards. This one is really great I love all the detail.