Friday, November 4, 2016

It Really Looks Like Fall!


     I think fall is the perfect time to day dream.  I love to look out the windows and watch the leaves drift down one by one.  Although the temps have been a little weird, going up and down from heavy frost to 80 degrees, there are some pretty colors to be see.

     Today's card is a little off the mark, using un-traditional colors!  I decided to use blue, orange and teal in SU! inks.  My stamps are from Unity KOM of August 2013.  I fussy cut my leaves and popped them up.  I was thrilled when I found the perfect shade of washi tape to add to my leafy background.  For embellishments I added a bow made of chenille and pretty toned sequins.

I would like to enter this card for:

Double D Challenges  Harvest Blessings/Give Thanks


Color Q Challenge#366

Little Red Wagon # 366 Happy Fall Y'all.  They have great challenges!

     Enjoy yourself, and this gorgeous blessing of a fall!

9 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Your card is as pretty as our back yard. You did find the perfect Washi tape. Very pretty card. Enjoy the weekend.

Darlene said...

Oh what a beautiful fall card Mary Anne! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Give Thanks’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Carol L said...

I really like the colors on this and especially the washi tape. I wish I had time to watch the leaves fall :)

JanR said...

Fab card! I really like those sequins. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Wendy said...

Oh my...I love the colors and the leaves done in them! I agree that the washi tape goes perfectly with your card, Mary Anne! Love this! Yes, our weather has been all over the place this Fall and I hope you've been enjoying it! I noticed yesterday that our leaves are really starting to fall now. Time to break out the rake! TFS and have a great weekend! :)

Leslie Miller said...

I love these colors! You did a pretty amazing job inking up the letters. Your whole card turned out just fabulous! Thanks for playing along at Double D!

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely fall card!! So pretty with your choice of colours ... Thanks so much for playing along at Double D Challenges!

Diane said...

Pretty card with fabulous colors! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT

Silke Ledlow said...

So pretty...this is a really great take on the CQC! Thank you for playing!