Saturday, October 22, 2016

Think Pink!

   
     Behold the use of pink.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and in honor of those who have won, lost or are still fighting their battle, I made this card.  It is CAS, using only a card base, one layer of designer paper, and a single SU! stamp set called Work of Art.  My inks are Distress Ink and Versafine for the sentiment.  A simple enamel heart is used to embellish.

     I will be entering this over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge called "Think Pink".

     We are seeing fallish weather this weekend, and I sure hope it motivates me to get some chores done around here.  What do you have planned?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

OMGosh, this is amazing, Mary Anne! One more thing that can be created with the Work of Art stamp set! Love the pink ribbon! This is going in to my fav's! Someone will definitely appreciate this beauty! Love it!
This weather is crazy today! The winds are beating up my Halloween flag but atleast it's cooler out! I actually turned some heat on this morning to take the chill off. No plans here. Probably be staying in & watching some Halloween movies. Tis the season! Haha! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs~

Carol L said...

This is such a nice card, and I love that little enamel heart accent! It pulls everything together so nicely! Stay warm........yesterday we enjoyed summer with the windows open, and today we have the heat on! Gees!! Bring on the soup :)

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful shading and use of pink (of course!). Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Think Pink” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!