Friday, May 20, 2016

A Unity Girl Card


     The Show and Tell Challenge on FB for Unity, this week, is to use any Unity girl stamp.  This pretty lady is from the December of 2014 Kit of the Month.

     I stamped her on watercolor paper using Stazon , and went to town coloring her with my water  color pens from Spectrum Aqua.  The card base is Bazzill with a layer of designer paper from MME.  I added punched hearts, aqua brads, some delicate lace and a touch of Stickles for a frosty feel.

     Am I crazy for working with a chilly weather stamp?  Hey the way it has been going, you just don't know!  I appreciate the visit.


3 comments:

Carol L said...

The coloring looks great, and with forecasted temps tomorrow only hitting 60, the coffee and mittens might come in handy!

jimlynn said...

Very pretty card Mary Anne. I love your coloring with the watercolors on this and those hearts - and can't forget that lace either. Beautiful!
Hope things warm up for you soon.
Lynn

Donna Hanley said...

No you are not crazy for working on chilly weather cards. In fact I had a fire going yesterday morning. This card is very warming. I also missed you last post until today and I love that card as well. That flower is very cheery looking and I adore the paper you paired it up with. Enjoy the weekend. We are getting rain tonight/tomorrow.